Silver Bullet Ceramic Pro Clipper
Speed is Golden!
Introducing the Silver Bullet Ceramic Pro Professional Clipper, the ultimate in fast precision cutting performance. When professional hairstylists Australia-wide think of speed, they think of Silver Bullet and that’s exactly what the Silver Bullet Ceramic Pro delivers.
This premium quality clipper features gold or silver finishes for a luxurious look. The long-life lithium battery with 240 minutes of usage time for the Pro 240, and 120 minutes for the Pro, and optional power cord gives you the freedom to go cordless but allows you to plug in as needed. This makes the Silver Bullet Ceramic Pro Clipper perfect for use anywhere around the home or salon for hair clipping – the fast and easy Silver Bullet way.
- Cord/cordless clipper with dual voltage
- Ceramic Pro 240 & 240 Luxe: Long life, rapid recharge lithium battery with 240 minutes of usage time
- Ceramic Pro: 120 minutes of battery usage time
- Adjustable blade speed: great for accuracy and boosting cutting speed for thick hair
- LCD display: power indicator, tension cutting pressure and RPM minutes
- Lubricating oil and cleaning brush included
- Includes 4 attachment combs: 12mm / 9mm / 6mm / 3mm
Cutting with Attachment Combs: The clipper can be operated with or without the included attachment combs, #1 (3mm), #2 (6mm), #3 (9mm), #4 (12mm). Attaching/Removing the Attachment Combs: Place the attachment comb onto the cutting edge of the cutting edge set and press down until it clicks into position. The attachment can easily be removed by lifting the hook upwards. Cleaning and Care: After each use, remove cut hairs from the cutting set using the cleaning brush. For long-lasting performance, it is important to oil the cutting set frequently. Only use the included oil, or specialised hair clipper and trimmer oil.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger