Silver Bullet Lithium Pro 100 Trimmer
Trimming the Fast & Easy Way
Silver Bullet Lithium 100 Pro Hair Trimmer is a powerful, rechargeable trimmer of optimum professional quality. When professional stylists Australia-wide think of speed, they think of Silver Bullet and that’s exactly what the Silver Bullet Lithium 100 Pro Hair Trimmer delivers.
The long-life lithium battery with 100 minutes of usage time and optional power cord give you freedom to go cordless, but allows you to plug in as needed. Dual voltage, the Silver Bullet Lithium 100 Pro Hair Trimmer is ready when you are (wherever you are!) for close trimming work of moustaches, beards, hairlines or necklines. It’s trimming the fast and easy way. Silver Bullet. Closer. Faster. Better.
- Turbo power control for when speed matters
- Dual voltage for worldwide travel
- Powerful rechargeable trimmer with long life lithium battery
- 100 minutes usage time
- LCD display so you can see the exact charge time
- Includes 3 different blades for intricate trimming
- Lubricating oil and cleaning brush included
- Attachment combs: 12mm / 9mm / 6mm / 3mm
IMPORTANT: Always oil the blades before using to optimise performance.
Cutting with Attachment Combs: The trimmer can be operated with or without the included attachment combs, #1 (3mm), #2 (6mm), #3 (9mm), #4 (12mm). Attaching/Removing the Attachment Combs: Place the attachment comb onto the cutting edge of the cutting edge set and press down until it clicks into position. The attachment can easily be removed by lifting the bottom edge upwards. Cleaning and Care: After each use, remove cut hairs from the cutting set using the cleaning brush. For long-lasting performance, it is important to oil the cutting set frequently. Only use the included oil, or specialist hair clipper and trimmer oil.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger