Silver Bullet SuperStar MultiStyler
State-Of-The-Art Drying and Curling
Experience the pinnacle of drying and Coanda effect curling technology. The Silver Bullet SuperStar MultiStyler creates a controlled airflow that effortlessly wraps and shapes your hair, creating curls and adding movement without excessive heat. With its powerful 1,200W, 110,000 RPM BLDC motor, this multi-styler delivers efficient and fast drying, while maintaining a lightweight body weight of only 290g.
The SuperStar MultiStyler comes equipped with a hairdryer, hot air brush, and left & right directional air curling attachments, allowing you to effortlessly achieve a variety of hairstyles. Choose from 3 heat and 3 speed settings to customise your drying and styling experience. The ionic generator technology reduces frizz and enhances shine, leaving your hair smoother and healthier-looking.
Whether you’re aiming for sleek straight hair or bouncy curls, this versatile and affordable styling tool has got you covered. Experience professional-grade results with the Silver Bullet SuperStar MultiStyler from the Platinum Series.
- State-of-the-art drying and curling technology
- Utilises the Coanda effect to effortlessly curl and shape hair without excessive heat.
- Powerful 1,200W, 110,000 RPM BLDC motor for efficient performance
- 3 heat and 3 speed settings for versatile styling options
- Ionic generator to enhance hair smoothness
- New, longer (135mm) left and right directional curling attachments
- Lightweight body weighing just 290g for easy maneuverability
- Quieter than a traditional hairdryer
- Easy and secure attachment mechanism; release by holding side buttons.
- Removable filter for effortless cleaning
- Part of the Platinum Series for superior quality and performance
- Backed by a 2-year warranty for peace of mind
- Attachments: 43mm Round Brush Air Brush, Circular Air Attachment, 38mm Left and Right Directional Air Curling Attachments
- Includes: Storage Bag and Cleaning Brush
The appliance is designed for use on damp or dry hair. Dry hair in small sections, directing air just where required and for creating desired hairstyles. For optimal results shampoo, apply conditioner and then rinse hair. Detangle and dry. Apply air from the dryer at the required temperature. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
The appliance is designed for use on damp or dry hair. Brush hair in small sections brushing hair, from the roots out towards the ends. Hold the hair to be brushed with one hand and brush with the other hand. Do not use on synthetic wigs or hair extensions. Exercise caution as the brush can reach a high level of heat.
Air Curling Attachments
For best curling results, use on slightly damp hair rather than completely dry hair. One curler is for curling in a clockwise direction whilst the other curler is for curling in an anti-clockwise direction. Section hair evenly and comb each section. The attachments attract hair to their surface by way of air propelled from the curlers, causing hair to wrap itself around the curlers. Hold in place for 8-12 seconds until the hair is dry. For looser, free-flowing curls, use more hair for each curl, for tighter, bouncier curls, use less hair for each curl.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery $99 and over, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger