Silver Bullet Unlimited Hot Air Brush
Ultimate Touch-Up Tool
Next day hair? No problem. Silver Bullet Unlimited Hot Air Brush is the ultimate tool for fast and easy touch-ups. Designed for use on dry hair, this clever hot air brush is perfectly evolved to easily smooth or add soft waves.
Versatility? We love to see it! Silver Bullet Unlimited Hot Air Brush is all about choices. With a variety of brush attachments, including hot tube for creating movement, vent for fast drying and styling, and paddle for smoothing, you will love their unlimited styling options. Tangle-free bristles, 3 heat/2 speed settings and a long-life DC motor combine to create the ideal brush through tool for smoothing slept on hair, boosting going out hair or just freshening up your style. Let your hair dry naturally and then get ready for faster, easier, better styling with Silver Bullet Unlimited Hot Air Brush.
- Designed for use on towel dried or dry hair
- Smooth hair or add soft waves
- Great for touch-ups
- Tangle-free bristles
- 3 heat/2 speed settings
- Long-life DC motor
- Includes a variety of styling attachments: hot tube (for creating movement), vent (for fast drying and styling) and paddle (for smoothing)
- Heat indicator light
- Two year warranty
- Colour: black and gold
The Silver Bullet Hot Air Brush is designed for use on towel dried or dry hair. Hair should be freshly washed, towel dried or completely dried and detangled before use. Do not use on synthetic wigs or hair extensions. Exercise caution when using the brush as it reaches a high temperature. Brush hair with a width of approximately 5cm, brushing from the roots out towards the ends. Hold the hair to be brushed with one hand and brush with the other hand. Exercise caution with the temperature of the brush, as it reaches a high heat level.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $99, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger