Silver Bullet Titanium 230 Supernova Touch Screen Straightener
Touch Screen Series
Now Silver Bullet introduces the special edition Silver Bullet Titanium 230 Supernova Hair Straightener, featuring clever touch screen on/off and temperature controls. In gorgeous rose gold, the Silver Bullet Titanium 230 Supernova creates irresistibly fast and easy results with 25mm titanium infused plates which instantly heat up to 230˚C. Hotter. Faster. Better. It’s the Silver Bullet difference.
|Titanium 25mm||$219.95||Order Now|
- 25mm titanium infused rose gold plates for faster, smoother straightening
- Adjustable heat from 80˚C up to 230˚C to suit all hair types
- Clever touch screen on/off and temperature controls
- Instant heating element
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Advanced Surround Heat to create faster curls, flicks and waves
- Professional length power cord with 360° swivel
- Includes a bonus paddle brush, styling comb, 4 crocodile clips and heat resistant mat
For short, spikey looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
This straightener is dual voltage and automatically adjusts to the proper voltage when plugged into a power outlet. When required, use an adapter plug (not included) with the correct configuration prior to use.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger