Silver Bullet Titanium 230 IR Elysium Infrared Hair Straightener
Kinder to Hair!
Ultra-fast heat styling which is kinder to hair. Silver Bullet Titanium 230 IR Elysium Infrared Hair Straightener is the styling revolution which is faster, better and gentler. Featuring two innovative infrared heat strips, heat is gently infused into each hair shaft, smoothing hair from the inside out. With temperatures from 130°C to 230°C to suit all hair types, 38 mm titanium friction-free floating plates glide through hair with impeccable ease. Retain hair’s own moisture for brilliant shine!
|Titanium 38mm||$194.95||Order Now|
- Far infrared heat gently straightens hair from the inside out
- Infrared heat helps hair to become manageable, shiny and smooth
- 38mm wide titanium infused plates for faster, smoother straightening
- Heats from 130°C to 230°C to style all hair types
- Temperature controls on inside of straightener
- Advanced Surround Heat for faster curls, flicks and waves
- Professional length cord with 360° swivel
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
For short, spikey looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
This straightener is dual voltage and automatically adjusts to the proper voltage when plugged into a power outlet. When required, use an adapter plug (not included) with the correct configuration prior to use.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger