Silver Bullet SpeedLine Hair Straightener
Speedy Salon Results
Struggle no more with home styling. Silver Bullet SpeedLine Hair Straightener makes styling incredibly quick and easy, even on the most unmanageable hair types. With sustained heat up to 235°C, this straightener is brilliant for all types of styling on all hair types. Salon performance without compromise – in your own home!
Unruly, thick or coarse hair? Get ready to be tamed with up to 235°C of pure performance. Ultra-smooth 25mm titanium plate surfaces glide easily through hair, ensuring luscious smoothness and shine. Silver Bullet SpeedLine Hair Straightener is particularly adept at creating curls, flicks and waves, thanks to its rounded shape and Advanced Surround Heat technology. Truly hotter, faster and better with Silver Bullet SpeedLine Hair Straightener.
- Professional straightener
- 6 temperature settings for all hair types: 110-235°C
- 25mm plates: perfect for both straightening and curling hair
- Advanced Surround Heat for faster curls, flicks and waves
- Rounded design adept at all types of styling
- Ultra-smooth titanium plate surfaces
- Fast heat-up
- LED temperature display
- Dual voltage for worldwide usage
- Heat resistant pouch included
- 2 year warranty
- Colour: black
For short, spikey looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery $99 and over, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger