Silver Bullet ShowStopper Blowout Brush
Dry. Volumise. Smooth.
Showstopping hair? It’s fast, easy and convenient with Silver Bullet ShowStopper Professional Blowout and Volumizer Brush. Dry and style at the same time – no blow-drying needed!
Dry, volumise and smooth. You’ll create a professional blow-dry at home without wasting time or money. This clever hot air brush combines a powerful 1000W DC motor, tangle-free bristles with ball tips for added grip and a 58mm oval barrel for the quickest, easiest styling experience ever. Smooth, shiny results with less flyaways thanks to the ionic generator and tourmaline/ceramic technology. 3 heat settings are ideal for every hair type. Great for touch-ups, this lightweight, sleekly designed styling tool with comfort grip handle is a pleasure to use.
- From towel-dried hair to quick, easy styling
- Dry and style at the same time
- Great for touch-ups
- Powerful 1000W DC motor for fast, even heat
- 3 heat settings (high, low, cool) are ideal for every hair type
- Ionic generator for smooth, shiny hair with less flyaways
- Tourmaline and ceramic technology for less frizz
- Detangling nylon bristles with ball tips
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 58mm oval barrel
- Comfort grip handle
- Cool tip for safety
- 2 year warranty
- Colour: black
The Silver Bullet Hot Air Brush is designed for use on towel dried or dry hair. Hair should be freshly washed, towel dried or completely dried and detangled before use. Do not use on synthetic wigs or hair extensions. Exercise caution when using the brush as it reaches a high temperature. Brush hair with a width of approximately 5cm, brushing from the roots out towards the ends. Hold the hair to be brushed with one hand and brush with the other hand. Exercise caution with the temperature of the brush, as it reaches a high heat level.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $99, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger