Silver Bullet Fastlane Rotating Curling Iron
Do the Revolution
Simpler. Faster. Better. Silver Bullet Fastlane Rotating Curling Iron is a rotating revolution in curls and waves. Instant and effortless, creating perfect waves and curls on all hair types has never been simpler. Press a button and the rotating ceramic barrel will curl either clockwise or anti-clockwise, as you desire, creating even, consistently beautiful curls in the chosen direction.
Good riddance to wonky, inconsistent curls. Welcome surprisingly simple, effortlessly easy and consistently perfect curls. With 14 heat settings from 80˚C to 210˚C, all hair types will love the rotating ceramic barrel infused with argan oil for stunning shine and smoothness.
- Simple, easy to use motorised ultra-long barrel
- Curls and waves for all hair types
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
- Beep alert indicates when to release curls
- 14 heat settings from 80˚C to 210˚C to cater for all hair types – thick, coarse, fine, chemically treated, baby fine and coloured
- LCD display shows exact heat
- Ceramic barrel surface infused with argan oil
- Auto shut-off after one hour
- Cool tip
- Includes heat resistant glove
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- 360˚ swivel cord
- Two year warranty for peace of mind
Plug the appliance into the outlet prior to use.
This straightener is dual voltage (120 – 240 Volts) and automatically adjusts to the proper voltage when plugged into a power outlet. When required, use an adapter plug (not included) with the correct configuration prior to use.
- Switch the appliance on using the power button, located on the handle just above the digital screen. The digital screen will light up blue.
- Adjust the temperature using the + and – buttons. The temperature selected will flash on and off indicating the appliance is heating up. When the appliance has reached the selected temperature, the temperature reading will stop flashing.
- To rotate the barrel to the left, press the left-hand button at the base of the barrel. To rotate to the right, press the right-hand button at the base of the barrel.
- To reset the barrel back to its original position, press the reset button in between the left and right buttons.
- The appliance will remember the last temperature selected when it is turned back on again.
- Wait until the appliance has fully cooled down before storing away.
- After hair has been wound around the barrel leave for 8-10 seconds.
- For looser curls roll more hair. For tighter curls roll more hair. Do not touch or comb hair until the hair cools down.
- To remove the barrel from hair simply drop it downwards from the curls.
Tip: For thick/curly hair, use a higher heat setting. For fine hair, use a lower setting. The temperature should not exceed 110°C for hair extensions.
The curling iron barrel becomes hot after a few seconds. Once you have switched on your appliance, be careful not to let the barrel come into contact with your skin.
Always disconnect the plug from the socket and let the appliance cool down before cleaning. Then simply clean the appliance with a moist cloth. Do not use any strong chemicals, aggressive or scouring detergents. The appliance must be completely dry before using it again.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger