Silver Bullet Obsession Hair Dryer
Performance is an Obsession
Look beyond traditional hair dryers. Elevate your blow-dry with Silver Bullet Obsession Hair Dryer. Higher speed, lighter weight, digital technology, self-cleaning functionality and, best of all, kinder to hair. Make blow-drying faster and easier than ever before.
Silver Bullet always strives to be ahead of the curve. Silver Bullet Obsession Hair Dryer is driven to success by a high efficiency 1800W 105,000 rpm motor and 19 m/s airflow. 3 heat/3 speed settings and an ionic generator for the smoothest, shiniest results. Auto self-cleaning function for easy maintenance and optimal performance. Two styling nozzles and one diffuser. With a sleek, futuristic look, Silver Bullet Obsession Hair Dryer sets itself apart from traditional hair dryers. Power, performance, pursuit of perfection – this is a next generation hair dryer.
- Professional hair dryer
- Powerful, lightweight and advanced
- High efficiency 1800W 105,000 rpm motor
- 19 m/s airflow
- 3 speed/3 heat settings
- Ionic generator for smooth, silky and shiny hair
- Auto self-cleaning function
- Two styling nozzles and one diffuser
- Sleek, futuristic design
- Two year warranty
IMPORTANT– Dryer filter should be cleaned regularly.
- The dryer should be turned off.
- Remove the rear filter and soft foam circle. Make sure the rear filter is clear of debris.
- Press the air speed and temperature buttons down at the same time for 3 seconds.
- The dryer will then automatically start the self-cleaning process where the motor reverses for about 10 seconds and then will turn off.
- Make sure the filter cover is clean of any debris and reattach the soft foam circle and rear filter.
- A few seconds later you can start using the dryer as normal by pressing the on/off switch on.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery $99 and over, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger