Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Hair Straightener
The mobile hair straightener! Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Hair Straightener charges via USB port, making this one seriously portable hair straightener. One charge gives you up to 25 minutes styling time. Wherever, whenever – let’s go cordless with Silver Bullet!
On the go? Perfect. Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Hair Straightener is ideal for touch-ups on all hair types. Fine hair types will appreciate the ability to totally restyle. Stash in your handbag for the ultimate in portable styling. Silver Bullet Mobile Rechargeable Hair Straightener features full sized 30mm straightener plates and reaches a high temperature of 220°C. A heat insulated bag for travel is also included.
- Rechargeable straightening iron
- Charges vis USB port
- PowerMax lithium batteries
- 4 heat settings: 160°C, 180°C, 200°C, 220°C
- Full size 30mm ceramic coated plates
- Usage time at high heat up to 25 minutes
- Great for touch-ups on all hair types
- Total restyling for fine hair types
- Digital temperature display
- Auto cut out function
- Includes heat insulated bag
- 2 year warranty
- Colour: black
- Attach the USB cable to the straightener and to an adaptor or suitable USB port. Plug adaptor into a power point or the USB cable into the USB port.
- Turn the power point on.
- Make sure the power switch on the straightener is in the off position.
- It is recommended that the initial charge of the straightener is over a period of 4-5 hours for optimal battery performance.
- The digital display on the side of the straightener to the left of the temperature switch indicates the percentage of charge.
- Turn the power point off and remove the USB cable.
- Turn the power switch on and set the temperature as desired. Two beeps indicate the straightener is ready to be used at the selected temperature.
- Usage time is approx. 25 minutes at maximum heat when the straightener is fully charged.
For short, spikey looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger