Silver Bullet Mini Hair Straightener
Mini to the Max
Amazing results and performance with a mini size. Silver Bullet Mini Hair Straightener is the ideal size for travelling in style without compromise. Professional ionic technology promotes silkier, smoother hair while eliminating frizz and flyaways. Ceramic plate surfaces distribute heat quickly and consistently for speedy, superior results.
The ergonomic design helps you to straighten, curl, wave and flip your hair to create a variety of salon professional styles… wherever you are in the world! Available in fun and stylish colours, it’s also dual voltage for worldwide use.
- Professional salon travel hair straightener
- 22cm total in length: Mini but mighty
- Ceramic coated plates distribute heat evenly without damaging the hair
- Iconic technology promotes silkier, smoother hair while eliminating frizz
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for comfort and ease of styling
- Heats to maximum temperature rapidly while remaining consistent throughout use
- Heats to 204°C, ideal for all hair types
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- 2 year warranty
This straightener is dual voltage (120 – 240 Volts) and automatically adjusts to the proper voltage when plugged into a power outlet. When required, use an adapter plug (not included) with the correct configuration prior to use.
Section dry hair evenly, and for the best results comb each section. Position the straightener on the hair as far up as you want the hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the straightener touch the scalp. Close the straightener with the hair between the plates and gently pull the straightener down to the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let your hair cool before combing.
For short, spiky looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger