Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Hair Straightener
The No.1 Silver Bullet
A specially developed accelerator micro-chip in the Keratin 230 straightener ensures exceptional heat acceleration at high heats which is essential for the successful application of Keratin and permanent straightening treatments. The wide plate version allows 50% more hair to be processed in any one pass.
- Option of 25mm, 37mm and 38mm plates
- The choice between ceramic and titanium plate surfaces
- Adjustable heat up to 230°C
- Distributes heat quickly and evenly for successful permanent and keratin straightening treatments
- Floating plate design: glides through hair like silk
- Straightener controls on inside of handle, can’t be accidentally changed
- 230 Titanium includes: a nylon pin soft cushion paddle brush, carbon styling comb, heat resistant mat and 4 black styling crocodile clips.
- 230 Ceramic includes: a nylon pin soft cushion paddle brush, carbon styling comb, heat resistant carry pouch, thermal heat protector nozzle and 4 black styling crocodile clips.
- Variable heat settings for all hair types
- Advanced surround heat for longer-lasting curls, flicks and waves
- Three year warranty for peace of mind
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger