Silver Bullet Fastlane Envy Hair Straightener
A Whole Lot of Hair Envy
Let your hair be the envy of everyone. Enviably smooth, sleek and shiny hair is reality with the Silver Bullet Fastlane Envy Hair Straightener. With a superior ceramic heater, constant heat is maintained, ensuring consistently impeccable results without friction or damage. 25mm plates and adjustable heat up to 230°C for all hair types.
|Ceramic 25mm||$99.95||Order Now|
- Adjustable temperature up to 230°C for all hair types
- 25mm ceramic plate surfaces
- Advanced Surround Heat for faster curls, flicks and waves
- 360° swivel cord
- 2-year warranty
- Dual voltage for worldwide travel
- Includes a heat resistant pouch for easy storage and 4 crocodile clips
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger