Silver Bullet Fastlane Ceramic Hair Straightener
Style Fast, Style Smooth
Short on time? The Silver Bullet Fastlane Ceramic Hair Straightener will have you styled quicker than ever before. Not only do the 25mm ionic ceramic plates heat up instantly, the plates also heat evenly and consistently, meaning no damaging hot spots, and retain heat to lock your style in place all day long. The Silver Bullet Fastlane Ceramic Hair Straightener, style with speed: smooth and sleek!
- 25mm ionic ceramic surface plates to smooth and add shine
- Heat settings up to 230°C to cater for all hair types
- Floating plate design: glides through hair like silk
- Instant heat up
- Dual voltage for worldwide travel
- Easy grip heat resistant handle
- Extra long 360° swivel cord
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger