Silver Bullet Duette Hair Straightener Duo
When two incredible hair straighteners come together, it’s music to our ears. Silver Bullet Duette Hair Straightener Duo is a dynamic duo of professional hair straighteners, one full-size, one midi size.
Meet the full-size straightener. With 25mm floating plates, this professional hair straightener delivers gentle yet ultra-smooth straightening and curling. Ceramic plate surfaces reduce frizz while retaining moisture in hair. Ultra-fast heating with multiple temperatures from 100°C – 230°C. Meet the midi size straightener. Perfect for travel, this professional hair straightener features 12.5mm ceramic plate surfaces for fast straightening and curling of all hair lengths, including shorter hair. Both hair straighteners take advantage of Silver Bullet’s exclusive Advanced Surround Heat. Hair will be singing the praises of Silver Bullet Duette Hair Straightener Duo!
- Two professional hair straighteners
- One full-size, one midi size
- Both hair straighteners feature Advanced Surround Heat, dual voltage for worldwide use and a two year warranty
- Full-size hair straightener: 25mm floating ceramic plate surfaces for gentle, ultra-smooth straightening and curling. Fast heating with multiple temperature settings 100°C – 230°C. Auto cut-out feature after 60 minutes.
- Midi size hair straightener: 12.5mm ceramic plate surfaces for fast straightening and curling of all hair lengths, including shorter hair. Compact size is ideal for travel. Temperature: 210°C.
For short, spikey looks apply styling gel or spray to the hair and hold the sections up and away from the head whilst straightening.
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and slowly slide through to the ends. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been smoothed.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
To create volume, first pull each section of dry hair out to a 90° angle from the scalp and then gently move the straightener down to the end of the section as normal. Release the section after a couple of seconds once cooled.
To create kicks or flicks, instead of moving the straightener straight down each section use a ‘C’ like motion moving towards or away from the head depending on the desired result. This is, a kick out needs the straightener moving away from the head. A kick under needs the iron moving towards the head.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger