Silver Bullet City Chic Curling Iron
Super Fast. Super Affordable.
The smooth barrel surface creates beautiful, uniform curls as it heats up quickly and evenly – no damaging hot spots or temperature spikes! Frizz free curling is now quicker and easier than ever with Silver Bullet City Chic Curling Iron. From ringlets to tousled bouncy waves, Silver Bullet City Chic Curling Irons are available in multiple barrel sizes and types to suit your style. Style fast for style which lasts with Silver Bullet!
- Ceramic surface creates beautiful, uniform curls
- Heats quickly and evenly – no damaging hot spots
- Safety cool-tip ends
- Easy grip heat resistant handle
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Professional extra-long 360°C swivel cord for convenient styling
- Includes bonus heat mat (except triple barrel)
Curling Iron and Conial Curler – Section hair evenly. Comb each section before curling hair around the appliance. Wind hair around the barrel in the direction of the desired curl. Hold in place for 8-12 seconds. For looser, free flowing curls, roll more hair. For tighter, bouncier curls, roll less hair. To remove curling iron, unwind hair. To ‘set’ the curl, do not comb or brush hair until hair has cooled down.
Triple Barrel – For perfect styling, your hair should be clean, dry and free from dirt, hairspray etc. Start by dividing the hair evenly, and comb through each section. Start by dividing up the hair into sections about 2.5cm thick and 5cm wide. Position the triple barrel on a section of hair as far up as you want hair to be styled without touching the scalp with the hot iron. Close the iron with the hair between the barrels and top plate, holding for a few seconds and release. Repeat this process to the end of the section. Allow to cool and continue this process with the remaining sections of hair. Once all waves or curls have cooled down you can spread them out carefully with your fingers and finally style them as you wish.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger