Silver Bullet Attitude Hair Straightener
You Need Attitude!
You’ll know when you’ve got it. Friction free ceramic/tourmaline floating plate surfaces for ultra-smooth straightening. Variable heat settings up to 230°C, caters for all hair types. Plus the Attitude Pack includes a heat resistant storage pouch, paddle brush, styling comb and sectioning clips. The Silver Bullet Attitude Hair Straightener provides everything you need to create conditioned, head turning results.
- 25mm friction-free ceramic and tourmaline plates
- Gentle, variable far-infrared heat up to 230°C
- Create smooth, silky vibrant hair with incredible shine
- Variable heat settings for all hair types
- Advanced Surround Heat for longer-lasting curls, flicks and waves
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Comes complete with heat resistant storage pouch, cushioned paddle brush, styling comb and sectioning clips
- Power cord with 360° swivel
- Spring loaded handle
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery over $75, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger