Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Ceramic Wide Plate Hair Straightener
Keratin 230 Ceramic
The new and improved Silver Bullet bestseller! Silver Bullet Keratin 230 Ceramic Wide Plate Hair Straightener gives you exceptional heat acceleration and stability up to 230°C. Truly hotter, faster, better.
Hotter: 230°C is essential for all keratin, smoothing, straightening and texture modifying in-salon hair treatments. Faster: save time with 37mm ceramic and tourmaline coated plates. These wide plates allow 50% more hair to be processed in one pass, resulting in a reduction of approximately 30 minutes for each keratin service. Better: new temperature indicators so you know the exact temperature you’re using! A phenomenal wide plate hair straightener which delivers professional results… FAST.
|Keratin 230 Ceramic
- Wide plate professional straightening iron
- 37mm ionic ceramic and tourmaline coated floating plates
- Plates allow 50% more hair to be processed in each pass
- Temperature up to 230˚ C – essential for all keratin, straightening and texture modifying in-salon hair treatments
- Advanced surround heat for faster flicks, curls and waves
- Temperature indicators – from 150°C up to 230°C
- Auto cut-out
- Spring-loaded handle with lock
- 360˚ swivel power cord
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Includes paddle brush, styling comb, four crocodile clips and heat resistant pouch
- 2 year warranty
For smoothing frizz, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Guaranteed product authenticity
- Secure online payments
- Free delivery $99 and over, Australia-wide
- Click and Collect option available in Sydney and Perth
- Prices always at recommended retail price. We don’t inflate our RRPs to make discounts look bigger